Today I just didn’t feel like doing my normal high coverage makeup look. I felt like I needed something lighter, that would make me look healthy and glowing. Here’s what I came up with! I hope you guys like it and don’t forget to follow for updates on my upcoming giveaway!
- After I washed and moisturized my face, I applied Dr. Brandt Pores No More primer to my t zone and chin. I let that sink in for a few minutes before doing anything else to ma face.
- While that was sitting, I filled in my brows using the Salon Perfect Brow Pomade in light brown and an angled brow brush. I like to outline my brows first to get the shape, then fill them in with short, light strokes.
- Getting back to my face, I used my Beauty Blender to apply my Wet n Wild BB Cream all over. Pretty straight forward and easy, right?
- To get that glow, I dabbed on some Elf Liquid Highlighter in Pinktastic onto the tops of my cheeks, then going over top of that with The Balm Mary Lou Manizer.
- To get rid of those pesky dark circles, I put on a small amount of the Elf Brightening Concealer. I like this for the underlies because it has a slight peach tint and corrects darkness.
- Keeping with the pink theme, I used my finger to apply Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Wattles all over the lid and up into my crease. I blended it slightly with a fluffy blending brush to diffuse the crease.
- To finish the eyes all I did was throw on my new favorite mascara, the Wet n Wild Cat Eye Effect Mascara in black.
- Lastly, I used the yellow shade from the Wet n Wild Contour Kit to set under my eyes, on my nose, forehead, and chin. This is just to make everything last a bit longer.
That’s literally it guys! So simple and easy, but beautiful none the less. I hope you liked it!